Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Magic Marker Masterpiece


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I missed Daddy, so I picked up Mommy's phone today while she wasn't looking and left him a 10-minute message of random button-pressing-beeps, a "Daddy?! Hi Daddy!", and a lot of dead space. Long distance to New York isn't too much, right?

Mommy was still tired today, but I kept myself entertained by drawing all over my lower extremities with a magic marker. I drew long brown lines up and down my legs, purple squiggles on my feet, and I somehow managed to draw a series of red dots all over my butt.

Some Toopie & Binoo books arrived for me in the mail today. Awesome! Also, while I slept, Daddy came home with presents in tow that I'll open tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!