Monday, July 02, 2007

Mommy! Mommy!


[As transcribed by Daddy on July 4th]

This morning Mommy and Nana and Daddy took me to Wal-Mart where we did some shopping. We bought some toys for me, some stuff for me, and some odds and ends for me. I had lots of fun shopping for and playing with it all! After lunch, Mommy and Nana went Antiquing, which isn't really Daddy's scene or a Clover-proof activity. So... Daddy and I drove to Nashua to do some shopping together! Woo!

Looking at Doctor Who toys was fun and all, but the real excitement was to be found at Borders, where I ran and ran and ran as Daddy chased me around. We had a blast, and managed not to wreck anything or hurt anyone. Of course, I completely crashed on the way home. Once I woke up, I was NOT HAPPY that Mommy wasn't back yet. I cried and cried and cried for my Mommy, freaking Daddy and Jim out big time. Daddy took me to a playground and it totally placated me.

We all went out for dinner, which was fine, and we followed it up with one heck of a monster-sized serving of ice cream. We're all still trying to come out of our sugar comas.

Listening to: Frank Zappa - Over-Nite Sensation


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!