Wednesday, July 11, 2007

No Like Daddy


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I don't like Daddy anymore. I mean, I do... but after he wakes me up in the morning and brings me to Mommy, I play this game where I don't wanna snuggle or hug him or kiss him (and when I do, I wipe my mouth on Mommy's shirt). Unless Mommy or Basil snuggle him, in which case I get jealous, laugh about it, and am sweet to Daddy.

Mommy and I played outside a lot today. It was insanely humid, but the tree-cover in the back yard keeps things cool. Two caterpillars discovered the awesomeness of my sandbox and decided to nest there. Interesting! I made up a funny song for Mommy and sang it to her in the tub.

Right before Daddy came home from work (late), Mommy tried to put me in a pair of jammies. When I refused, she told me she'd let Daddy wear them. I immediately insisted that I ought to be the one to wear them, which I did.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!