Sunday, July 15, 2007

No Slusho Here


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Woah, I slept in this morning! My parents sure were grateful. We all puttered around the house for a bit before finally going to the butcher to pick up some groceries and stuff. I had a quick nap in the afternoon, during which my parents went out and did some birthday shopping for me (which I'm technically in the dark about, but whatever... for the sake of the blog and all...). I woke up and played with my grandparents before they got home.

Mommy and Daddy took me out for an ice cream cone, and we also went to the bookstore (where I played with some goofy kids) before dinner. Daddy and I hung out and played with my new kitchen set and a beach ball in my room, too. Good stuff!

It's recently come to light that this site (and Daddy's) have somehow been linked to / associated with an ARG for J.J. Abram's latest movie ("Cloverfield" / "Slusho"). We swear there's no connection (although my parents looove Lost) between this site and Bad Robot Productions, Paramount Pictures, or 1-18-08... but hey, we all appreciate the traffic and friendly emails!

Listening to: Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!