Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Running into Traffic


[As transcribed by Daddy on July 4th]

This morning I played with Mommy and Daddy and Nana and Jim... at one point I ran out into traffic, and at another point I put a small electric lamp in my mouth. When I wasn't terrifying my family and giving them heart attacks, I was incredibly cute, and even let Jim lead me by the hand for little walks in the woods.

I didn't want to, but eventually it was time to leave. We all loaded up the car, and bid Nana, Jim, and Charlie adieu. Traffic through New Hampshire and Vermont was heavy - we got stuck in traffic, and I kept whining and screaming and complaining, giving my folks headaches. We stopped at Hogback Mountain and in Bennington for rests.

Comparatively speaking, we shot across New York State pretty quickly, and I slept through a little part of it. We didn't hit traffic again until the evening, once we crossed the border. Oh well... all the junk food we downed kept us all going. We made it home at a minute past midnight, and I got to see Gammy before going to bed.

Listening to: Frank Zappa - Hot Rats


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!