Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Shoe-Shee


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy's home! I was so excited to see him this morning! Of course, he brought me presents - a book and a Bunny, which I named 'Cinnamon' for some reason. Daddy sure knows how to spoil me.

I trashed the apartment during the day today, and Mommy figured she'd get me out of there by offering to take me either to the zoo or the playground. I chose the playground(!)... while we were there, I met some other kids, including a little girl named Isabella that I thought was 'beautiful' and who I kept hugging. Very sweet.

When Daddy came home from work (on time!), he took Mommy and I out to dinner (to make up for her & I not getting to eat the awesome food he had in New York). I suggested having 'Shoe-Shee,' so... we did.

Listening to: Tegan And Sara - The Con


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!