Monday, July 16, 2007

Three Naps and Rain


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was a day of naps. After breakfast, Daddy napped while "supervising" as I played in the living room. Then Mommy and Daddy and I took Basil for a drive out to Ajax, and I had a nap in the car on the way. Once we got there, we had a nice picnic in the park, and did some leisurely walking before it could rain on us. We had a great time, looking at trees, dragonflies, woodpeckers, and rocks. Awesome!

We came home (got milkshakes on the way) for a quick breather, when it really started to pour outside. Daddy and I ran around on the front lawn in the rain, and I got completely drenched! Mommy changed my pants, the sun came out, and we all did some shopping for new clothes.

When we got home, Mommy had a nap before dinner. Maybe there was something in the water...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!