Thursday, July 12, 2007

To The 'Shwa


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Woah, bug bites! I woke up with a whole bunch of them on me! There's huge, but tend to disappear quickly.

Mommy and I went to the chiropractor's with Gammy. I was pleasantly excited to see his receptionist Debbie, who I haven't seen in ages. Gammy and I played in the 'bumpy ball room.' As usual.

After Daddy came home from work, we had a quick dinner and then packed into the car for a quick drive to pick up a new, huge, toy kitchen. So big, in fact, that it wouldn't fit it in the car. We had to keep the trunk open and hold everything in place with bungee cords, which meant a slow, leisurely drive home from the 'Shwa, and a late bedtime for me.

Listening to: The Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!