Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Toilet Training


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I learned a hilarious new word today: "Cordy-Oy!" It's a material you make pants (and little bears) out of.

Today was a full day of potty training. I went through three pairs on underpants, peed in the potty three times, and pooped in a diaper (thank goodness). so far, so good... I'm getting the hang of this whole 'toilet' deal. I just need to learn to tell Mommy before I go pee, and not after. Anyway, we didn't go out much today... just hung out around the bathroom. We'll probably be doing the same until I've got everything figured out.

I ate about ten peaches, snuck as much chick pea salad as I could when Daddy's back was turned, and played a game with Jumbo called "You need more blankets!" for quite a while. Daddy went out to a concert and Mommy and I relaxed at home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!