Sunday, July 08, 2007

Uh Oh!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's another hot one outside today! Mommy and Daddy took me to the chiropractor this morning - I played with the exercise balls, as usual, while Babak fixed my parents. We came home, had lunch, and I played outside in my little inflatable pool and my sandbox. Mommy let me water the flowers, so I watered the same flowers, over and over and over again.

After my nap, Mommy and Daddy took me out for a milkshake, and then we did a bunch of grocery shopping. After dinner, Daddy took me to the bookstore, where I played with the wooden train set (as usual). There were some other kids there who didn't speak English... we all played well together. I knocked a train over and said "Uh oh!" and then this one little girl said "Uh Oh!" and then her brother said "Uh Oh!" and then I said "Uh Oh!" and before long all parents in the vicinity were laughing hysterically.

Listening to: Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!