Thursday, August 02, 2007

Being Patient


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was bugging Mommy about something this morning, and she told me that I needed to wait. I replied with "Clover, you need to be patient," a phrase I apparently understood and applied correctly.

Mommy had a headache, so we took a break from toilet training today, and played outside for a good chunk of the day. I saw a caterpillar and named it "Daddy's Friend Weesa", made sandcastles with Grandpa, and even brought my Ball House outdoors and played in it.

While we waited for Daddy to come home from work, Mommy and I read some really cool and cute magazines together. Did you know that they have pictures of yummy food in them? They do!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!