Monday, August 20, 2007

Cheese Sandwiches in the Sky

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were able to convince Daddy to take a break from his animation work in order to take the bunch of us out for a hike. First off, we went to a store to buy some new shoes for Mommy. We headed out past Glen Williams and found a nice little trailhead out on the side of the highway.

The hike was nice - the mosquitoes ate us alive and I spent most of the trip up on Daddy's shoulders, yanking on his earrings, but all in all we felt good to get in a decent wilderness walk. I had fun throwing crab-apples and figuring out what the clouds looked like ('cheese sandwiches'). We had great weather!

We headed home to discover the Mini actually parked in the garage. How did that happen?!

Listening to: Sufjan Stevens - Seven Swans


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!