Friday, August 03, 2007

Crackers with Cream Cheese


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I braved the morning humidity to walk to Julie & Sara's place this morning, where we joined Lily, Lenore, and James - the newborn baby who growls, rather than cries. We had a nice morning - when it came time to head home, Julie made me some snacks. The crackers with cream cheese were a HUGE hit.

I didn't really want to have a nap this afternoon, and I fought against it pretty hard. When I woke (two hours later) I did a lot of playing outside, making volcanoes and tunnels in my sandbox. Daddy came home from work and joined me - we played some word games and he helped me pour water all over myself right before a picnic dinner outside. Awesome!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!