Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cwover Wong

[As transcribed by Daddy]


I guess part of being two years old is having to figure out moods, temperament, appropriate emotional responses, and my parents' tolerance limits. I woke up really early this morning and demanded that Mommy snooze with me - she did, and we both slept in. I had a relatively normal day, until I refused to go down for a nap. Instead, I fussed, screamed, yelled, and ...chatted.

The afternoon was nice, once Mommy gave up on the whole napping schtick. I helped her make a pizza for dinner, and when it was time for bed, once again I broke out the crazed tantrums. I worked myself up to a fever pitch, wore myself out, and fell asleep after a nice book. All in a day's work for "Cwover Wong."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!