Saturday, August 11, 2007

Dumpster


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I took a few buses down to the beaches. We found ourselves a nice big playground (full of some crazy kids) to play in - or, at least I did. It was a real exercise in 'letting go' for Mommy... as much as she wanted to be my shadow, she decided to nervous stand back and let me play and climb on my own. Good for her! Afterwards, we did some shopping, and grabbed some lunch on the way home. I actually ate my grilled cheese sandwich... as a sandwich!

When we got back, I discovered a huge dumpster parked in our driveway. It wasn't long before Grandpa showed up to photograph me standing in it (see above). Also, Gammy taught me how to dance like a ballerina.

Daddy came home from work, and Mommy made "Slop" for dinner. I loved it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!