Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fixing Myself Lunch


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy's workin' on the new blog design - it's coming soon!

Mommy did some laundry and cleaned the kitchen this morning while I stood by and waited for lunch. Eventually I got fed up with waiting, went into the refrigerator and pulled an enormous chicken carcass out and took it to the living room to eat for dinner. All on my own. I'm Basil's hero.

After my nap, I spent the most of the afternoon playing outside - paddling around in my new inflatable pool, playing in my sandbox, and closely observing insects and fauna. When Daddy came home, I asked him to give me a bath and then take me out for marshmallows, coconut, and hot cocoa. I said please, so... he indulged me!

Listening to: Flight of the Conchords - The Distant Future


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!