Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fun with GG

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, as usual for a Saturday, Daddy drove Mommy and I to the butcher's, where we picked up a few groceries. We quickly headed home, had some lunch, and then boarded the car for the long traffic-ridden drive to Guelph to visit GG. I finally fell asleep in the car about fifteen minutes before we arrived.

I was really happy and excited to visit with GG, but I was so full of beans - I think I kinda wore her out a bit. I got to run around her apartment, play on the balcony, play the piano, and play with a pair of binoculars and a magnifying glass that I found. I made a mess of my dinner, but managed to have fun.

Thankfully for everyone, I fell asleep in the car on the lovely drive home, and went to bed really quickly once I entered the close vicinity of my crib.

Listening to: Silverchair - Young Modern


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!