Friday, August 17, 2007

Good-night, Hubert

[As transcribed by Daddy]


The sound of raccoons fighting outside kept Basil up - which in turn kept my parents up most of last night. Shortly afterwards, I would wake up at about six in the morning, join my parents in bed, and be about as quiet and restful as a 747 engine. Let's just say that they were both pretty out of it all day long.

I did a lot of playing outside today - as soon as I went down for my nap (which, just to keep the practical joke going, I cut ridiculously short) Mommy somehow managed to clean up the whole apartment. I was really impressed!

Daddy came home from work, went out and got a pizza, and then brought his friends Hubert and Renee over to record some audio for his cartoon. I made sure I was extra-sweet, and impressed the heck out of everyone with my unfiltered cuteness, excellent behaviour, an unprovoked "Good-night, Hubert", and the speed with which I went to sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!