Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Cake

[As transcribed by Daddy]


So... I'm hanging out with Mommy and Gammy and stuff today, and they're all teaching me to say my full name... anyway, Gammy asks me what her name is, and so I say "Old Lady", and everyone kinda freaks out in laughter and shock.

Prior to going out for dinner tonight, while I was helping Mommy with her sewing, I spontaneously decided to bake her a birthday cake. My recipe:

Clover's Happy Birthday Cake for Mommies:


1 Plastic Gumball Machine
2 Felt fragments (yellow and brown)
1 foot of ribbon (red)


Place Felt fragments on gumball machine. Garnish with ribbon for decoration. Serves 3.

Listening to: Junior Senior - Hey Hey My My Yo Yo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!