Sunday, August 12, 2007

Iron Anniversary


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today is my parent's sixth (iron) anniversary, so this morning there were lots of presents to be opened (jewelry and iron squirrel door stops for Mommy, marshmallow bars and an iron doorbell for Daddy), and then we joined Grandpa in cleaning out their house. While Mommy did tons of work and Daddy and Grandpa actually pulled a massive 1950s-era refrigerator up a flight of stairs, I kept busy by playing with styrofoam packing materials and old toys of Cool Uncle Gareth's that I found in the garage (including a stuffed Penguin I named 'Chongo Chingi').

After a hot, sweaty day of all that work, a nap, and a trip out for ice cream, Mommy and Daddy left me with Nee-Nee and my grandparents while they went out to dinner to celebrate their special day. I'm quite happy to report that everyone managed to stay sane... by this time tomorrow, I hope everyone's muscles aren't so sore from all the cleaning that they can play with me some more!

Listening to: Van Halen - Van Halen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!