Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Ladies

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well - what does everyone think of the new blog design?


Mommy re-filled my backyard pool this morning, and I frolicked in it amongst the sound of jackhammering and construction nearby. While watching a tv show at lunch, I saw a character ride a bike. Immediately, I grabbed my helmet and tricycle and headed outside with Mommy.

Once I got to the front yard, I met up with a whole gaggle of the neighbourhood kids. I chatted with them for a while (mistakenly telling them that I'm "two months old") and called them all 'ladies.' They're pretty cool, and hanging out with them made up for the frustration I felt in not being able to pedal my trike properly. I later asked Mommy if we could throw a birthday party for 'the ladies.'

After Daddy came home from work, he took Mommy and I out to the mall, where I made sure he didn't buy any toys. We also prepared to take some food to GG's... I reccomended "Oranges and Redses."

Listening to: Mae - Singularity


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty!

10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!