Sunday, August 26, 2007

Macintosh / PC connection via IP over FireWire

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I had it all planned out... we were gonna go to the park to meet a bunch of of our Mommy-and-kid friends. Unfortunately, it was pouring with rain, so... no go on that. Daddy wasn't as unhappy, because it meant he didn't have to drive us, and got to sleep in a bit.

After lunch, Daddy took Mommy and I out for some errands - we picked up a cable for his new computer, sold off some of our old / outdated DVDs, CDs, and video games, went to the bookstore, and then went for a nice, long afternoon (off-road-ish) drive in the pouring rain.

When we got home, Daddy and Grandpa started the process of moving files from the old computer to the new one - so the living room is a death-trap of cables, wires, and machinery. I really really really fought going to sleep.

Listening to: Rilo Kiley - Under The Blacklight


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!