Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nanticoke

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I wanted to have another picnic with Daddy and Leslie today... instead, the wall-inspector guy came over to inspect our apartment for weather and/or rodent-induced structural damage. I decided not to come out and visit him, and preferred to stay hidden in my room.

Mommy took me for a nice walk in the afternoon, and in the evening, after Daddy came home from work (really grumpy), I re-named my 'Cinnamon Bunny' toy 'Nanticoke' (I heard a guy on TV say it), which moved Daddy to drive us out for some ice cream. Yay, ice cream! Yay Nantocke!

Listening to: Cake - B-Sides And Rarities


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!