Wednesday, August 01, 2007

O, U, G, and W


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I said goodbye to the Nixons, who went back home today, and I then resumed the toilet training. I only peed in the potty once today, but seem to be getting the hang of wearing underpants and then informing Mommy when I pee myself. This urination thing is tricky. I'll get there. In the meantime, I got to wear a very pretty, twirly dress.

It was pretty humid outside, and we discovered that raccoons (or saboteurs) slashed my little wading pool. I played inside a lot, but scattered my toys all over the apartment and then complained when they'd be in my way.

I had a pretty awesome bath today, and scribbled all over the tub with my waterproof bathtub crayons. I'm blowing people's minds with my ability to scribble and then approximate letter shapes in said scribbles. I'm particularly good at O, U, G, and W.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!