Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Playing Dice


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Since raccoons shredded my previous kiddie pool, Mommy blew out a lung trying to inflate a larger, more formidable one. I love the fish and octopus drawings on it, but didn't really wanna get inside it.

The only way Mommy could get me to have a nap was to join me. We both accidentally slept for over three hours - when we woke up, Daddy was just getting home from work, and it was dinner time! While Mommy assembled the iron Hibachi Gammy and Grandpa gave my folks for their anniversary, Daddy and I played outside (in the pool and on the front yard and in the sandbox) for quite some time. He even taught me to play dice, and I invented some magic tricks.

I got to stay up a bit and watch TV with my folks after a picnic dinner. I'm a noisy audience member.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!