Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Port Colborne


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Nana took me off of Mommy and Daddy's hands this morning, as they got ready to drive me back home. We all had a nice visit, then said bye-bye to Nana, Aunt Marion, Zoe, and Rosie, and headed home. Once we crossed the border, we stopped in at the Canal Days Festival in Port Colborne. It was busy and hot, but kinda neat... I got to pat a horse and eat carnival food.

I napped on and off on the rest of the way home, stopping once for some ice cream. I was happy to see Gammy and Grandpa and Basil and Nee-Nee, and even happier to see all of my toys, which I threw all over the place. I guess it was partly due to the excitement of the trip, but I had a hard time winding down and was something of a handful. I actually ate a piece of chalk.

Listening to: Spoon - Kill The Moonlight


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!