Monday, August 13, 2007

Shama-Lama Ding-Dong


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up early today - ready to help everyone continue cleaning out all the junk in the house. Mommy and Daddy were both pretty exhausted and sore from yesterday, though, so most of the cleaning came down to Grandpa. We all did a lot of dust-induced sneezing, and I learned that an appropriate response is "Shama-Lama Ding-Dong."

For lunch, Daddy took Mommy and I to a restaurant, since we're all out of food. Immediately afterwards, we went to the grocery store and rectified that problem. I came home and napped while we finally got some much-needed rain.

After I woke up, Daddy and I took Mommy to the mall, and then to Ikea, where we bought some storage bins and stuff. Before the day ended, Daddy had to say good-bye to several old toys, games, books, and magazines that vanished into our dumpster. He was sad, but... I can tell he enjoyed throwing it in, at least.

Listening to: Philip Bailey - Chinese Wall


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!