Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Shoppers With Leslie*

[As transcribed by Daddy]


It was oddly chilly for a mid-August day today, so Mommy and I figured it'd be a perfect weekday to hit the zoo, right? Well, we got all the way out there, and apparently eight trillion other people thought the same. There were so many people we couldn't see most of my favourite animals, and we got tuckered out pretty quickly. Still... I was happy to ride the bus. Love the bus!

Daddy came home from work and asked me what I did today - I told him I went to *"Shoppers with Leslie" for some reason. Whatever. After a lovely thanksgiving (I told you it was oddly autumnal), Daddy and Gammy took me out for ice cream. Finally, I had something of an early night, due to my not having much of a nap today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!