Friday, August 31, 2007

Sick Puppy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were all set to go out and buy Basil some dog cookies when we suddenly noticed that he didn't seem to be feeling too well. In fact, he didn't want to move at all - he just laid around, and wasn't interested in eating, going outside, or anything.

Later in the day, we noticed that he seemed to be moping around with his head lowered. When Mommy tried to lift his head, he whimpered a little. So... maybe he's got a piece of bone stuck in his neck, or he's really strained his head and neck muscles. Anyway, throughout the day he perked up a little bit, but... he's still pretty down and out.

Hopefully he feels better tomorrow. I keep offering to take him to the doctor and trying to give him hugs., but... Mommy's concerned that I'm bothering him. We're all keeping our fingers crossed that he has a nice, pleasant rest.

Listening to: Amy Winehouse - Back To Black


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!