Saturday, August 04, 2007

Sleepy Family


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy had the day off from work today... he spent the morning with Mommy and I before we all realized we were all out of milk. So... we all walked over to the drugstore in million-degree heat, which really seemed to wipe us all out something fierce. I sat on Daddy's shoulders and steered by yanking on his earrings, which probably didn't help all that much. Daddy had about four lengthy naps throughout the afternoon (he's probably recovering from his recent project).

I woke him up after I had my nap, too... we played outside, and I poured some soap into his coffee mug. We had a nice dinner, and then read books with Mommy in her bedroom while she drifted in-and-out of sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!