Monday, August 27, 2007

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam*

[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning I did a lot of playing out on the front lawn with Mommy and Daddy. I taught them how to fly by flapping their arms, and they taught me how to do push-ups. I hung out with Gammy and Grandpa while my folks did some grocery shopping, had a quick brunch, and then drove off for a hike in the woods.

Daddy's appetite got the better of him, and when I woke up in the car it was full of junk food. I happily partook before we reached our destination and went for a fantastic walk along a particularly wonderful section of the Bruce trail. Daddy and I pretended we were off to see a bear - once we got to his imaginary cave, though, we pretended that he was sleeping, and we turned back. On the way, I learned about screaming "Echo!" into a big, hollow, dead forest. Fun!

*I really pleased my parents when I spontaneously started to recite a Monty Python sketch I heard on the radio.

Listening to: Monty Python - Another Monty Python Record


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!