Saturday, August 18, 2007

Starlight, Starbright

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today Daddy noticed that as he walks around the apartment, everywhere he goes there are stuffed animals lying face-up in little makeshift beds with blankets / facecloths / clothes up to their necks. Apparently, I've taken to putting all my toys 'to bed.' Odd, but adorable.

It's pretty windy outside - Mommy and I took a nice walk to the drug store and managed not to get blown away. Gammy taught me how to dance the twist, and then later on in the afternoon, Mommy gave me cute pink toenails.

After dinner, Daddy took Mommy and I grocery shopping and out for a coffee. When we got back (way past my bedtime) I saw a starry sky and almost perfectly spontaneously recited the 'Starlight, Starbright' poem. So sweet!

Listening to: Spoon - Get Nice!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!