Monday, August 06, 2007

Stinky Sodus


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and Daddy and I got up pretty early so that we could drive to Aunt Marion's house just outside Rochester, N.Y. The drive was fine - Daddy's bladder was on the verge of exploding when we hit the U.S. border, which made everything exciting. Once we got to Sodus, I was happy to see Nana and Zoe and Aunt Marion, who were all waiting for us! Oh, and Aunt Marion's little dog Rosie. Can't forget her.

After Daddy had an afternoon nap, we drove out to the beach, where I got to eat an awesome ice cream cone, and then play on the stinky beach in the stinky sand near the stinky water filled with the stinky dead fish.

We went back to Aunt Marion's house for a fantastic dinner - I got some one-on-one time with Nana, and then Mommy and Daddy and Zoe joined us both for another little hike past an apple orchard, where we saw several wild bunnies. When we got home, I talked myself to sleep on the bedroom floor.

Listening to: Ben Folds - Rockin' The Suburbs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!