Thursday, August 09, 2007

Stinkyface


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was full of pure, unrefined and spastic toddler energy all day today. What a handful! I kept the tantrums and emotional outbursts to a minimum, but was full of enough vim and vigour to wreck the apartment, spit a cupfull of milk all over the coffee table just for the heck of it, dump a box of crackers on the floor (thank goodness we have a dog), and just generally scatter my toys everywhere - all while providing a nonstop running commentary in a bizarre invented dialect of semi/partial-English and toddler-esque gibberish.

After Daddy came home from work today, he took Mommy and I out for dinner. The waitress at our restaurant was pretty stunned when I ordered my meal clearly and concisely, and then called her 'Stinkyface.' She thinks I'm really bright, insults aside.

Listening to: Okkervil River - The Stage Names


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!