Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Toddler Ergs


[As transcribed by Daddy]

It kept threatening to rain today, so Mommy and I just kinda hung out at home and didn't really go anywhere. I also wasn't in the mood for any toilet training shenanigans, so... that didn't happen much today, either. We vegged out, watched some television, read some books together, and did some playing. Rainy Tuesday stuff.

After Daddy came home from work, he and I played in my room - I made him a few pretend milkshakes, pretend marshmallows, and pretend cups of coffee before dinner. I'm a pretty decent imaginary chef!

After a lovely dinner, I fought against going to bed (as has been the norm for the past while) but eventually passed out, having burned every erg of toddler energy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!