Friday, August 10, 2007

Toopy and Binoo ...Live!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today started out pretty normally - Mommy spent the better part of the day promising me 'a surprise' after my nap. I reluctantly had said nap, and when I woke up, Daddy was home from work a bit early and drove Mommy and I all the way down to the lakeshore, where we went to Ontario Place for my surprise.

We did some walking (saw the lovely Chinese Lantern festival-thing), and then much to my shock and awe, we attended a live performance at this little theatre set-up of these two people in bear costumes. I loved it, and danced along as they sang. All the other kids and parents looked at me like I was from Mars. An amplified voice then announced the arrival of... Toopy and Binoo, the stars of my favourite cartoon. My parents will never forget the sheer joy that radiated from me.

The other kids and I were pretty happy, but seeing them there in three dimensions was a little weird. My attention span was a bit depleted by the dancing bears, and the entire experience was kind of emotionally overwhelming, so I was pretty up and down over the whole situation (plus my parents let me eat two ice cream cones simultaneously), but all in all, it was an AMAZING experience.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!