Monday, September 03, 2007

Birthdays and Twisted Ankles

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was Daddy's birthday today, so Mommy and I let him sleep in (until 11:00am!) and baked him a cake - which was difficult for Mommy, as I kept eating the ingredients. We also made him breakfast in bed, because we're awesome.

After a big breakfast, we joined Gammy and Grandpa for presents, and I twisted my ankle on the lawn. Watching me limp around is pretty sad! My folks and I went to the bookstore to pick up some reading material and then to Best Buy for some blank DVDs. I played video games there - fun stuff, although I only seem to be able to press one button at a time.

I went for a walk with Daddy and my grandparents (on Daddy's shoulders, because, you know, the ankle and all) and then went to a nice restaurant with my parents and Nick and Leslie. Considering I didn't have a nap all day, I'd say I was pretty well behaved! Then it was home again for cake, and a rough night's sleep.

Listening to: David Bowie - Young Americans


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!