Friday, September 28, 2007

Caribou Meat

[As transcribed by Daddy]

A small miracle occurred on my family's six-hour car-ride to Montreal today -- I was a perfect little angel who didn't complain once, despite never sleeping on the whole journey (well, I did manage to pass out about five minutes before arriving at Uncle Ed & Aunt Diane's). We had a nice stop in Cornwall alomg the way, where Daddy and Basil and I ran and played in the park while Mommy was really sick in a rest-stop bathroom.

At Ed & Diane's, I played with my cousins Nevi, Lola, Skye, and Olivia -- they've got lots and lots of toys!! Woo! Basil, meanwhile, stood transfixed as Daddy's cousin Robin butchered a caribou on the kitchen table (see photo).

Listening to: Stars - In Our Bedroom After The War


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!