Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Carseat Shimmy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I started out the day with an extra-long marathon hike through town over to the nearest Wal-Mart (stopping for coffee and muffins on the way). We did some quick fabric shopping, and then decided to take the bus home. Several hours later, Mommy would finally feel the effects of the walk.

I had a nice nap in the afternoon, but was totally out of it when I woke up. My bad mood was placated by a few delicious slices of ("big orange") processed cheese.

After Daddy came home from work, we went for a quick ride to Starbucks... I danced and shimmied and swayed to the music in the car, which I really seemed to love!

Listening to: Kanye West - Graduation


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!