Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cheesemonica

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I found my little backpack, put it on, and told Mommy that I was all ready to go to school. So... she walked me to the end of the block and back. On the way, we saw two cats and collected some dandelions and pretty leaves. When I came home, there was a mysterious tin box waiting for me at the top of the stairs... I put my stuff in there.

We did some more toilet training today - Mommy read some books to me while I sat there (no pressure to, you know... do anything). I'm slowly getting more and more comfortable on that thing.

After Daddy came home from work and we had some dinner, he took Mommy and I grocery shopping, where I played a block of cheese like a harmonica.

Listening to: Tori Amos - Under The Pink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!