Thursday, September 27, 2007

Clingy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I still had a fever this morning, and was pretty clingy with Mommy... which made getting ready for tomorrow's vacation kinda difficult. My clingyness slowed down all the laundry, dishes that needed to be washed, and prevented us from calling about or going to get the Wii fixed. Ah well. I was kinda up-and-down all day, and had something of a rocky nap in the afternoon. I also declared ownership over the iMac and the many stories that can be found on it.

After Daddy came home from work, the three of us went to have coffee with Joanna and Rob before they head back to England. Mommy gave them a present, and I got to have some juice... I was much better behaved than I was when we saw them over the weekend.

We had a lovely dinner, after which I was extremely happy to have a tub, and even happier to go to bed ...? Wha?!

Listening to: Akron/Family - Love Is Simple


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!