Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cooking for Weswee

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I did a lot of cleaning today - the kitchen, the living room, bedrooms, the bathrooms... one thing is for sure, and that's the fact that I am totally afraid of the vacuum cleaner. I will avoid it at all costs. Mommy finished tailoring my new jacket, and it's extremely cute!

I helped Mommy make a nice carrot cake - I ate a lot of frosting, and when Mommy told me to knock it off, I had a mini-meltdown... which probably helped me have an easy nap with little fuss hours later. That and the great progress I made on the potty.

I did some playing with Gammy out on the front yard, and then Daddy came home with Leslie ("Weswee"), and she joined us all for a nice dinner. She and I played together in my room a lot - I pretended to cook and prepare her a full meal of Ice Cream, Ice Cream Cake, Hot Chocolate, and Greenions.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed both of my dinners very much.

3:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!