Monday, September 10, 2007

Crow Conversation

[As transcribed by Daddy]


The family and I enjoyed a nice, hefty breakfast of french toast a la Mommy. We were all so stuffed that we decided to forego a normal lunch and drove through the rain to the mall with the big balloons in it, so that we could do a whole lot of shopping for me. You know... new jammies, a pachuco hat. The usual.

We headed home, had the lunch that we had put off earlier, and as the sun emerged, we all decided to go for a nice weekend hike. We loaded Basil into the car and headed out for the York Regional Forest and had a lovely walk in the woods. I heard the crows 'caw'ing, and so I decided to 'caw' back - and then (get this) I asked them to go to the store to buy me some apple juice. My parents were in stitches.

We came home, had what has to be the first spaghetti dinner we've had in months, and then I had a bath to remove said spaghetti from my face.

Listening to: Ben Folds - Ben Folds Live


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!