Saturday, September 15, 2007

Everybody Likes (Shepherd's) Pie

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The weather was funny today - hot and cold, sunny and rainy, windy and humid. Pretty weird. Anyway, this morning Mommy and I went for a nice trip over to Julie & Sarah's house. We had a nice time, hanging out, socializing with the kids, playing with toys, running around... you know the drill. Anyway, there was copious amounts of Shepherd's Pie for lunch, and man oh an, did I ever pig out on that stuff. Love Shepherd's Pie! I ate so much I barely touched my brownies for dessert.

Mommy and I headed home and had a quiet afternoon - we kinda had to, seeing as how Mommy developed a headache strong enough to fell an elephant. I played while she writhed in pain on the couch.

I've already asked Daddy if we can have more Shepherd's Pie for lunch tomorrow. Who'd have thought that a traditional English dish of minced beef, mashed potato, and vegetables would win out over ice cream.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!