Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fiddling About

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Weirdly, I slept in until 11:00 a.m. this morning. Nobody knows why, but Daddy is particularly thankful for the extra few hours of weekend snoozing.

After a quick lunch, Mommy and Daddy drove me through the city over to Kleinburg, where we attended the annual Binder Twine Festival for the second year in a row. I don't think it was as good as last year's festival, but I have to tell you... I absolutely loved the step-dancers and fiddlers. Great stuff! We brought home gifts, dips, and sauces.

Daddy's intestines were bothering him, so we raced home, and ordered in Swiss Chalet for dinner. I loved it, and the chemicals therein (coupled with a run around the block) helped knock me out at bedtime.

Listening to: Belle & Sebastian - Dear Catastrophe Waitress


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!