Sunday, September 16, 2007

Humungous Fungus

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today started off with a visit to the Chiropractor, to help get Mommy's massive migraine taken care off. The solution? Acupuncture on her face! After a quick stop home, we got a quick bite to eat and headed out to York Regional Forest to do some hiking in the chilly weekend air.

We found a couple of awesome trails, and I ran and scurried along for at least 30 minutes without asking anyone to carry me. I saw a lot of big mushrooms (I called them 'humungous fungus', which made my parents laugh), collected pinecones, and had fun shouting funny noises into the sky with Daddy.

I snoozed on the car ride home, and then we had mostly canned food for dinner, which I enjoyed, along with the ice cream for dessert. All the running and playing in the woods today made me tired, though - I crashed pretty hard.

Listening to: Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!