Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I didn't know ham could walk.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The postman must think I'm a total nut. Those who know me have probably seen the crazy thing I do on the lawn... as soon as I see it, I start running in circles with my arms out, yelling "Ha-ha. Ha-ha. Ha-ha." Anyway, Mommy and Gammy and I were hanging out on the lawn, I started doing my circular-run thing when the postman came by and commented that I looked like I was having fun.

I didn't want to nap today. Mommy put me in my crib and I yelled and screamed for one heck of a long time. I was a good girl when it came to the potty training today, so she let me help her make dinner. Mommy glazed a nice ham, and then put it back in the fridge while I was distracted by some corn. I turned to play with the ham, couldn't find it, and dropped this awesome one-liner: "I didn't know ham could walk."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!