Sunday, September 30, 2007

A little 'Off'

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I enjoyed a lovely walk in the forest across the street this morning, collecting acorns and leaves and stuff. Once Daddy woke up, he drove us to Manchester, where we spent some of our abnormally valuable Canadian money at the mall - we bought a new outfit for me, some crafty stuff for Mommy, and I even got to go on a carousel ride!

I snoozed for a bit on the ride home, but never really napped - which resulted in a groggy rest-of-the-day. Coupled with an extra few unpleasant diaper changes, it became clear that maybe my tummy might be a little 'off' also. Still, I managed to have a really nice day visiting with Nana, who saved me when I stumbled down a single stair and sort of hurt my foot out front (I still needed Mommy to kiss it better).

You wouldn't believe how fast and easily I went to bed tonight!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!