Friday, September 07, 2007

The Magical Fruit

[As transcribed by Daddy]


It was freezing yesterday, and it was boiling today. Wish the weather could figure itself out. Anyway, Mommy and I hung out at home today - she asked me if I wanted to have a nap, but since I said 'no' she decided not to fight it and just keep me home, relaxed, and quiet. We had a nice day! We happily discovered a rather large family of pillbugs living in my sandbox outside. That was wacky.

After I made cookies with Mommy, Daddy came home and we all had a big soybean salad (trust me... you don't wanna be hanging out in our apartment tonight). Before bed, my folks took me for a car ride to the bookstore, where Daddy bought a present for his co-worker, whose last day at the office is tomorrow.

I hope she didn't just read the above and have the surprise spoiled.

Listening to: U2 - Boy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!