Saturday, September 01, 2007

Merry-Go-Round (and Round, and Round...)

[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today Grandpa drove Mommy and Daddy and I to the Ferry docks... we took a big boat (a novel experience, but not my first time) across the harbour to the Island. I loved running on the grass, running through the fancy hedge maze (and falling on my face in the dirt)... we had a long, terrible lunch, and then came my favourite part - the amusement park!

The first ride I went on was the Merry-Go-Round. By the time we got off of it, I was already asking to go back. I tried to bail on the second ride in order to go back to the Merry-Go-Round, so... my parents just let me ride on it, over and over and over and over again until we were ready to pass out...

...which is what we all did once we got back home to Basil (who is feeling much better). What a great day! I can't wait to go back to the Merry-Go-Round, and neither can my parents, who loved watching me enjoy myself so much.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!